Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Chanel Nail Polish Task







Lately, I've been wondering about my spending habits. I've made some stupid purchases over the past few months and I've decided to focus on saving and buying higher end items. Though, a shopaholic stills needs to do a little shopping while saving for their luxuries. I've finally came to the conclusion that I don't need to buy any more makeup, I only wear it at the weekends, and even then I don't wear it unless I'm going some where. So, I've decided to focus on nail polishes, Chanel nail polishes for that matter.







Over the next few months I've set myself a 'Chanel task' to collect nail polishes. I'm in love with Chanel nail polishes, even if I only own two, I love the colors and always get asked about them when I'm out and about. So far I only have 'Black Pearl' and 'Paradoxal', but here's my 'wishlist' for my 'Personal Chanel Task' [I'll tick them off as I get them]



  • Particuliere
  • Rouge Fatal
  • Peridot
  • Rose Cache
  • Rose Confidential
  • Blue Satin
  • Also, any limited edition nail polishes that appear in the seasonal [Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter] collection
I would love to hear any color suggestions!



A/N: As per usual, I own none of the images used in this post, they belong to their rightful owners





2 comments:

  1. if only I could afford all these lovely nail polishes!! Your blog is adorable!! Following you :)

    ReplyDelete