Monday 23 April 2012

Currently dreaming about...



Lately, I've fallen in love with three brands: Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch and Salvatore Ferragamo. Over the past few weeks my wishlist has grown for these three brands and I decided there was no better place for document it than my new blog!

I have fallen in love with the Alexa bag from Mulberry. I have two colors in mind, either black or foggy grey. Though I do think I might get a Mini Alexa in the future in a brighter color, something that pops as I would probably use it as a summer bag for when I don't have very much to carry.
No surprise here, another Mulberry bag on my wishlist is the Bayswater, I'm undecided on the color. I don't want to get it in oak, as every Bayswater I've seen around here is in that color, a part of me what's to get it in a chocolate brown or black when another part of me what's to get something light or a pop of color, like a pink or purple. I guess only time will tell.
I've fallen head over heels for the Anya Hindmarch Valorie Clutch. I've looked at it a few times in store and have finally decided that I want the pinkish/silver one. It actually reminds me of Teenage Dream from OPI. I think the size of this clutch is perfect and could easily be used daily.
Another Anya Hindmarch clutch that is gracing my wishlist is the Marano clutch. I've been a fan of it ever since I saw the lovely Catherine Middleton carrying it a few months back. This is another one which I'm undecided on, at least color wise. Though I've also seen this one in store and rather liked the gold one, though I think I would like it better in a darker color. Though who knows?
Lately, I've fallen out of love with Christian Louboutins, don't ask me why, I have no idea. Though when I fall out of love with one thing, I instantly fall in love with another. Christian Louboutin has now truly been replaced by Salvatore Ferragamo. I adore the look of the Varas, which can be bought as flats and at various heel heights. A must in my mind, I plan on picking them up in either nude or black.

A/N: None of the images in this post are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment