Thursday 26 April 2012

{Decorating} Vanity Plans







                                               

Lately, I've been thinking about re-organizing my vanity/desk area. I am planning on redoing my entire room within the next twelve months, but for now, my vanity is my main project. Ideally, I would love a white 'vintage-like' vanity, unfortunately for me, my vanity looks more like a desk. I really like the idea of my vanity being for something more than just an area to store my makeup. 















The 'mirror affect' photo frames would add some instant glamour to any vanity. I've always wanted a matching chair for my vanity, something similar to the one in this picture. Another idea is getting fake white roses and placing them in a vase to add a little bit of 'softness' to the look.





























I personally don't like having all my makeup on display, currently my makeup is being stored in boxes that are arranged by size on my vanity, though I would love to organize it into drawers by brand/section.


A/N: None of these images are mine, I'm afraid my photography isn't that good. 


Do you have any ideas for decorating/redoing my vanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment