Tuesday 24 April 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's





'I'm crazy about Tiffany's'


I decided to take a well deserved break from studying to take some time out to watch my current favorite movie 'Breakfast at Tiffanys'. I adore everything old Hollywood. It took me years to see this movie, when it was on TV I would always catch the end, or only get to watch ten or fifteen minutes before I would be forced out of the room by someone demanding to watch their reality TV. Though recently, I managed to pick it up on DVD, and ever since I've watched it multiple times a week.




'The only thing that does me any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffanys'


I also blame this movie for my latest catchphrase 'Cross my heart and kiss my elbow'.  I find this movie always helps me calm down after a stressful day. I dream of going to New York and having 'breakfast at Tiffanys' hopefully next summer, or the summer after that, my dream might come true. The next 'old Hollywood' movie I'm planning on buying is 'Cleopatra' I've watched parts of that, but being a three hour movie, and given the fact it's usually on at a horrible hour of the night, I doubt I'll ever get to see it all. And being the movie I believe made Elizabeth Taylor's career I think I should watch it, don't you? My 'task' for this summer is to watch all the good old Hollywood movies.




P.S. While looking through photos on Tumblr, trying to find some I could use in this post, I came across this one. Future daughters, please be aware that your crazy mother is going to dress you in this.


3 comments:

  1. that girl is just too adorable!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh the pic is soo cute!

    Over on my blog I am having a give away :o) I would love for you to enter

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete