Friday 27 April 2012

{Beauty} Favorite Product of the Moment





With it's elegant packaging and sophisticated color, who wouldn't fall head over heels for Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in Boy? The color comes out lighter than it looks in the lipstick but it's still beautiful all the same. I've went out wearing only this with no eye makeup on and I feel it pulls any look together and adds an instant bit of glamour to any outfit. The color could be wore with almost any eye look, natural or more dramatic. I find the color stays on my lips longer than most lipsticks. The packaging is typical Chanel, silk black with gold and the Chanel logo on the top of the lid. The lipsticks is also lightweight and could easily fit into any lipstick pouch in any bag. I find that I reach for this on days when I don't want to wear a lipstick and a gloss. This is the product which started my obsession with Chanel makeup. Let's say, once you start, you never go back. Next colors I want? Monte Carlo and Chance.

1 comment:

  1. i really want to buy a chanel lipstick one day. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete